Summer pleasure with the
Venosta Valley Card
When visiting the Venosta Valley and South Tyrol, be sure to take advantage of our new cost-saving offer! The new Venosta Valley Card will be issued to our guests as from summer 2014. It will enable free utilization of the Venosta Valley train as well as all other types of public transport throughout South Tyrol. By simply showing your Venosta Valley Card, you'll also receive various discounts such as on cable-car rides, museums and recreational facilities.
A special advantage of the Venosta Valley Card is that it permits access to extra services for the exclusive use of cardholders in ten selected sites throughout the Venosta Valley. The Venosta Valley Card will be handed to you upon your arrival and will be valid for the duration of your entire stay. Please note that the Venosta Valley Card is not transferable.
With the Venosta Valley Card, you'll be entitled to utilize the following services free of charge:
- Regional trains throughout South Tyrol as well as to Trento (marked on the railway timetable with an R symbol)
- City (urban) and intercity buses
- The PostBus Switzerland between Malles and Müstair, Switzerland (CH)
- Renon, Maranza, San Genesio, Meltina and Verano cable cars
- Renon tramway and the funicular to the Mendola
- Reductions of at least 10% on tickets across a number of facilities, such as:
cable cars, museums, swimming pools, etc.
- Exclusive services (subject to charges) at 10 selected sites such as museums, castles, etc. to card holders.
More information about the Venosta Valley Card.